STANDARD DELIVERY: OVER £50 FREE, UNDER £50 £3.95
- 3-5 working day delivery service - UK mainland customers only.*
Depending on the weight and value of your order it will delivered by either Royal Mail 48 or DPD.
EXPEDITED DELIVERY £4.95
- Next day delivery service - UK mainland customers only.*
Your order is dispatched by Royal Mail 24. Royal Mail advise that 90% of 24 post in the UK will arrive the following day. Unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days to arrive.
NEXT DAY GUARANTEED £5.95
- We have teamed up with the award winning carriers DPD to bring you a guaranteed next day service.
Using DPD's state of the art tracking system you are guaranteed delivery timed within a 1 hour window. On the day of delivery you will receive a text message or an email informing you of your delivery window. You will also be given the option to re-arrange delivery to a new time, different address or request to collect the item yourself.
- We can offer delivery on Saturdays and on weekdays before 10.30am and 12pm for an additional charge. Non-signature services are available on request.
*UK Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland
- Depending on the weight of your order we may have to charge you for delivery. Orders under 2kg will be dispatched free with Royal Mail. If they weigh over 2kg unfortunately we have to make a charge of £9.50 as your order will be delivered by DPD on a tracked service.If we need to charge you for your delivery you will be informed at the checkout.
EU and USA customers
- Charges will be displayed at the checkout once you have indicated your delivery country.
Rest of the World
- We can send orders to most countries of the world so if you live outside the EU or USA please visit our contact page to request an international quote.
Proof of delivery
- When deliveries are made to BFPO, HMS or RAF establishments or any other establishment where a person other than the addressee is responsible for signing for deliveries, that person's signature is deemed to be proof of delivery to the customer. JFA Medical Ltd. is unable to guarantee delivery beyond this point. If a customer requests that an item is left by our courier without a signature in a designated place we are unable to take responsibility for the items once the courier has logged the item as 'delivered'.
Calculating your delivery costs
- All standard delivery charges and postage upgrade options will be displayed at the checkout once you have indicated your destination country. If you have an enquiry or a specific delivery request, please call our customer services team during office hours on 01253 600633. We will be happy to assist you.